Wednesday 31 December 2003

11-2-18 Letter to Cressida Dick ,I would like to punch a police man on the nose

11-2-18 time 12-20pm there are two men on duty at the moment but it is fair to say they are not the only ones guilty of targeting my chest all of the time, when they do this I sound as if I have smoked 20 a day for years when I have never smoked at all, it is all so making my chest tight along with  they have been causing me pain to my hernia witch make it swell. there weapons in fact make all of your body swell so my sister think I have stopped losing weight if only this were true
it is real hard to try and go to sleep when  they are targeting your hart and lungs I go to bed ever night wondering if I will see the morning and how many times they will wake me in the night so they can fill there boots and all so knowing I will be woken up to pain in some part of my body,
for some reason they have been trying to get me up at 5am this like all there other plans to make me compliant has not worked and it will never work they have left it to late for that there is nothing new they can do to me, had they told me to do what ever the first time they did this to I think I would have but now it is just part of my daily life, that fist time they told me to get use to it and I have and now I have this blog to vent my feeling on which helps to a lot because some times I would like to go out and punch the first police person I see on the nose




No comments:

Post a Comment