Wednesday 31 December 2003

18-1-18 Letter to Cressida Dick your officer are unhappy



                                                                     Cressida Dick


                     trading stands should look at this logo because they are telling lies when they
                                             say they are working for a safe London





18-1-18
one of the men on duty said it was not fair because they were been punished in retrospect when they target me and I should post on the day they have step out of line if I did that I would be posting god knows how many time a day
I have been punished for year and all because I went in to Uxbridge Police station and reported been raped and then wrote a letter of complaint about 421xh all I wanted was a letter saying they would improve there service 

I would suggest that if you have been raped and you know who they are find a man who can, I could have done this and did not because I wanted the men who raped me  taking of the street 421xh wanted me to say they were black men when I had told her and the office at Uxbridge police station who they were and they were all white

Yesterday afternoon there were two men on duty who as soon as I tried to do my family tree targeted my legs as they did the day before, after I posted yesterday they left me alone and thought I would not post when I did post I told them I posted because of what they did yesterday and if they did not want me to post then there best bet would be to leave me alone, they have not,
we are in to them punishing me god know why and me posting in retaliation

in 2007 when I posted then it was to save my eye sight because ever morning they woke me and said they would shot me in my eye until I did post - they did this because they wanted to see if any would believe me

Now the office who come on duty have a different agenda they want me to post because they want there master to pay me off so they can walk away from this Scott free

Back in 2005 when I was looking after a lady in grange over sand I over heard a conversation and it went like this ' if thing get sticky we will pay her off ' but I got the impression it would be a last thing they would ever want to do

they have all so said they did not expect me to live more then six months I all so have to say I was not on the Internet at that time




                    they keep saying if they give in to me they will have to give in to the rest
                                 I live alone and do not know who they are targeting
I some time wonder if they sit in front of more then one screen and are targeting more then one      
                                        person at a time to watch the reaction from all of us
this is us below the faceless men and woman who are been targeted by the  Metropolitan police


No comments:

Post a Comment