Wednesday 31 December 2003

16-3-18 letter to Cressida Dick - rash and busts

16-3-18 time 10-36pm


to day was not as bad as this 



they woke me this morning to pain to my head and it leaves me with a lump on the right side of my head and feeling dizzy so I did not shower so they have targeted me under my bust and my groin as a punishment 
first they stop me from showering then punish me for not showering so they can fill there boots 


I found this on the net and 
this is what a sweet rash looks like 
when I worked I looked after old people in there own homes
and came across ladies who had rashes like this they had put
talcum powered on it this is the wrong thing live yogurt works better 


this is my bust when they have targeted it 
as you can see I all so have a hernia 
there is no cream in the world that gets rid of what they cause 
all so it leaves a smell and like all the other place they target if leave a yellow powder 


No comments:

Post a Comment