Wednesday 31 December 2003

22-3-18 letter to Cressida Dick - what is the diffrence between filing your boots and having fun

21-3-18 time 06-53pm
what is the difference between filling your boot and just having fun
some days ago I said on one of my posting that they were and still are waking me up so they can fill there boots
The men on duty at this time have targeted my groin and under my bust all day so they can prove they are not just waking me up to fill there boots and are just doing it for fun, how do they think having fun and filling your boots is different


                                 


they would like to reduce me to this all I can say is good luck with plan is
I often wonder how many of them they are because how ever many I have beat they all 



No comments:

Post a Comment