Wednesday 31 December 2003

17-1-18 Letter to Cressida Dick - aylesford Priory

I have a feeling that they are at this stage I was watching a program about the SAS and how they train people, these men had to run up a mountain and down again when they were finished they were told to go to the lorry and they would be taken home as they got there it went with out them, the man train them said it was to break them 

at the start of 2004 they use to say if I went to Aylesford priory Rochester  they would come and talk to me, I use to go but after the first time knew they would not turn up, I went because they could not say I did not give them a change 

when we were small my mum and dad use to take us to the friary 
and when I went back to Kent in 2004 I started to go there as soon as I got a car that is why they chose it and when they stopped telling me to go there I still went with my friend Chris, they have a good tea room 


when I moved Huddersfield they did the same thing and I went many times until one day I told them they had enough changes and I would not go again they did try and I just  ignored there request 







16-1-18 time 4-25 
there has been a woman on duty and  she has been targeting my leg with a sensation all afternoon 
it make them swell and jump as if  ever nerve has been attacked, I was doing my family tree at the time and it stops me concentrating so I had to stop and  went to sleep, when this started and they caused me pain they told me that there golden rule was I had to go too sleep while they were causing me pain so have learnt to do this. sleep is the best pain killer there is 
I am in sure the woman on duty feel she has earned  her pay for the day, 
wonder if they do not get paid if they do not target me, 
they must be the only people who get paid a large amount of money and for fill there own sexual needs at the same time 

my left leg is 21 inches 

my right leg is just under 21 inch 


No comments:

Post a Comment