Wednesday 31 December 2003

17-6-18-time 12-48 cressida dick - woken up by extree pain




17-6-18 time12-53
they are still causing me extreme pain to my back they did this before and it made me sick and I had to call for an ambulance to make them stop what they thought then was they would stop and it would make me look a lie and that is what they did but when the ambulance man looked at my back it was swollen and bruised 
I wondered if like then it had effected my sates but unlike them I am not sure how to read them so am posting all the pic I took and now will have to find out what they should be if it is not one thing it is another 
the woman on duty  woke me up so they could do this 
the pain is so bad it make you feel as if you are going to die they are all so asking each other if it is true 
on that day I had a food deliver and could not move so the man who brought it put my frozen food in the freezer for me and wanted to call someone so I phoned Tony my brother in law and then for an ambulance as they turned up the pain as a punishment for phoning him and I was desperate because I thought they would kill me 




found this god knows what it all means next time I see the nurse I will ask her and give an up date 




No comments:

Post a Comment