Wednesday 31 December 2003

18-12-17 Letter to Cressida Dick


18-12-17 time 12-32pm 
The last time they caused me pain hear I sent for an ambulance and my back was swollen they gave me pain killers to get rid of the pain and wanted to know why I had not taken them - the truth is because I know it is them and the pills will do no good I do not take them,
in one of the soaps I watch someone became addicted to  pain kill and when I sent for an ambulance back in 20015 or when ever I told them not to give me anything that I could be come addicted  to and was told you only become addicted if you take pain kills and you are not in pain, even before been told this I did not take them  
what they do is stop the pain to make me look like I am tell lies but as there weapons leave a tell I have had them record and they are on my medical record 




they have been targeting my feet this started when I made an appointment with the doctor to stop me putting on mu shoes, my I going on the 4 of January 





No comments:

Post a Comment