Wednesday 31 December 2003

27-12-17 Letter to Cressida Dick - christmas

27-12-17 time 10-23

I have got through Christmas with out to much trouble by that they did nothing I did not expect so was able to deal with it

I wonder what this year will bring, I feel I am fighting two wars the first been the helicobacter witch stops me eating and the second the Metropolitan police,

They are up set that they have taken second place to the helicobacter but when you feel full all of the time you never want to eat, This time last year I felt so ill that I truly thought I would not be hear this Christmas to the point I arranged my funnel and started doing gift bags to leave my sisters,

Well by managing my eating by using the clock I feel not to bad and if they left me alone I would feel a lot better, They are still waking me up god knows how many times a night, they woke me at 3ish I think and could not get back to sleep so got up at 4ish made a coffee and had some cheese biscuits and a mine pie and turned on the TV and fell asleep when I woke I was cold and turned on the heater and waited for the bathroom to heat up and had a shower got dressed and finished of my breakfast - had a bowl of porridge and then a slice of walnut bread I need to leave a gap before each thing or I have trouble getting it down, even though I am eating three times a day and having the odd sweet I am still losing weight - one of my wish for this year is that someone finds away forward for people who have helicobactor  - I have seen in on line groups that some people are only having 3 1/2 slice of toast a day and some are only eating ever three days - I am lucky that I have not lost my taste buds and enjoy what I am eating, I cook ever night and have found that casseroles are best for me witch brings me to my hamper I do one each year for my sister who have cared and looked after me thorough the year, this year they got all the things I have found to encourage me to eat nothing expensive as I do not have a Lot of money, I found a place on line called


they have never disappointed me and am using things I did not think I would at the moment it is truffle butter love it in mushroom soup so put it in my hampers so my sister would know I have tried to keep going, in a way I was luck to be so over weight because I have had a lot of fat to get rid of, when I see people who are all skin and bones I worry about them getting it because they will have nothing to live off so to speak 
so what will this year bring that is only a question that can be answered it time 

No comments:

Post a Comment