Wednesday 31 December 2003

19-5-18 letter to Cressida - what the doctor found


    19-5-18
they keep saying that I am on the way out they wish
I have been to the doctors this week because my legs are so swollen and my skin is dry and I am having loss's of blood
the doctor gave me an examination and said that I had small cuts around my anise she must of wondered how I got them but I offered no explanation there is not a day goes by when they do not target private parts - I have got to go for blood test yet again
I have lost count of how many days they have been targeting my finger and wrist but I am losing the feeling in my finger - today they have been sending an electric shock through my finger 
when they target my wrist it makes the veins stand out they did this when I was in the doctors so she thinks I have varicose veins 





















No comments:

Post a Comment