Wednesday 31 December 2003

4-4-18 letter to Cressida Dick - food and why you will never get controle of my eatting

4-4-18 
I make this cake and have posted the recipe for it 
to stop me making it they have targeted my head with pain ever morning 
they know I am having trouble with eating because of the helicbactor and am having to  make my self eat, I have trouble eating sweet thing and make myself eat the cake for the calorie because I am still losing weight even though I am trying to eat 6 time a day
Breakfast grapefruit and then porridge with time in between them
11am coffee and 2 cheese biscuits
1-pm lunch some time a sandwich some time soup
to day a  omelet with some cheese on
3pm coffee and biscuits
6 my main meal
meat or fish and some time vegetarian
8pm fruit and Ice cream or cake with custard  

they all so keep trying to make me eat when they say how they do it I do not know but they target my tummy and it makes you feel as though you want to eat even when you have just eaten 
they try and say it is for my own good when real they want to get control of yet another bodily function the thing is when I over eat it make me sick and when that happens it takes me days to get back my eating program 
my sister has a friend who has this and he is sick after ever time he eats I think it is because he is over eating 
there groups on line and some people have posted that they are only eating 3 1/2 slice of bread a day and others who are only eating ever few days that is because you feel full all of the time I all ways say I feel as if I had eaten one of my mum roast dinner's and this sounds even sillier I some time say I am full up to my neck that is because I can feel food in there and just keep wanting to swallow to get rid of it 







they have reduced the sensation to my leg and it has gone down by an inch 



these little flower are like a carpet outside my window heroes of the winter 




No comments:

Post a Comment