Wednesday 31 December 2003

24-11-17 letter to Cressida Dick - how much did they pay Les Cliford


How Much did you pay Les Clifford




I all believe that they took the life of A man Call Les Clifford who had out lived his usefulness to them - they were paying him for information and I would recognise the police office I fist saw him with and I have to add that his brother died in strange circumstance I had known them both as they went to school with my sister 



the first time I saw Les with A policeman was in this Pub 
it was call the Rendezvous it was in Pagitt street Chatham 
it would be fair to say you could go in any pub in the Medway town and Les was known in most pubs after all it was his job to find out what was going on and report back to the police 





No comments:

Post a Comment