Wednesday 31 December 2003

23-11-17 Letter to Cressida Dick - eye willnot move

22-11-17 time 9-58 I have been watching the TV all evening and the two men on duty have spent there time targeting me, 
causing sensation to my legs which are all ready swollen 

They keep saying I do not understand what they are trying to achieve when some one says to you that there prime objective was to see how long you would live and they though you would only live 6 months and you have out lived your welcome  tells you ever thing you need to know about there intentions 

when I took this pic I was looking forward and as you can see left eye now looks side ways because of the amount of time they have targeted my eye of late they have started on my right eye which at the moment is OK 


I love this cook book it is my guide to using spice 

I put some padding on my foot last night and was told if you think that is going to stop us and then they cause another sore then this morning the two men on duty said they had not meant to do it My rely was when you point a gun at someone and pull the trigger you mean it 
My friend came to day and I showed her my heels and she got me some dressing to put on them wonder what they will be like in the morning 


I take six grapes when I go to bed and eat one ever time they wake me up


time 01420

time 04122

time 06441
I eat what is left in the morning










No comments:

Post a Comment