Thursday 2 January 2003

24-4-17 Letter to Hogan Howe - why are the woman so spitful




21-4-17 
yesterday all was well until the woman came on duty and it was down hill from there on, The men left my tummy alone all day and so I eat quite well - they came on duty and started trying to make me hungry and they targeted my eyes at the same time - when it came to having my dinner I eat very little - then they started saying they thought they were helping me - 
I went to bed early but did get up and had a pudding because I real need some thing sweet 








listening to there remarks is like listening to five year old at play 




they have said themselves they have never come up with a plan that works 
when my friend Marg asked me to come up with a plan for her yet again I told her we were down to the F PLAN my guess is they are at this point and do not realise it yet




No comments:

Post a Comment