Wednesday 31 December 2003

28-12-17 letter to Cressida Dick - while eatting


27 12-17 time 6-26

My neighbour last his phone and not for the first time when he dose he comes to me and I ring it until it is found to day it took over an hour while he looked around his house and then went to the Gym in case he had left it there, when he came back I sat him down and got him to go through his day with that he asked me to give him a few seconds while he looked around his bed room phone found - they said by they I mean the Metropolitan police said I had treated him like a child but when I can not find anything I go through the day and try and locate it - I use to look after a lady who when she lost her walking stick you to shout that she did not need it and would chop it up when she did find it and we all ways found it after her threats we all have our own way of finding thing 

I made my self some mushroom soup and then decide to have the rest of the cold meat and tomatoes and some crisp bread the woman on duty targeted my tummy by trying to make me feel hungry and when I told her to leave me alone because all it dose is make me feel sick she then targeted me so I would have to go for a pee in the end I gave up and put the crisp bread in the bin, 
they know if I over eat I start been sick and can not stop 
when I am left alone and can eat when I want and what I want I do so much better and the men have said this themselves, In fact some of the men have started to question why the women are so much worse then they are, In fact one said he felt they were trying to get them before a court and ever thing they have done over the last few months has made matters worse 





this was about 2-42 

time 3-49 
they kept me awake so I got some camp coffee in cold mike and some of the cheese biscuits I make and played a card game in fact I was quite content 
I have decide when they are keeping me awake to make the most of the time 
in the end I turned the TV off and fell asleep because there comes a time when nothing will keep me awake - I had set my alarm for 7am and got up and put the washer on and went back to bed and had another sleep 



I have forgotten what this plant is called for the time been 

but have got two cutting from it my friend wants one for when she moves 
hope I get some more from it as when they flower they are a beautiful pink with a purple flower 
better look up what the next stage is or all will be lost 






No comments:

Post a Comment