Wednesday 31 December 2003

3-7-18 letter to Cressida dick - a perfect square on my groin




3-7-18 
this is my kitchen window salad selection 
this is my second go I left the first lot out side and the wind blow them a way 
I only need a breath of wind and ever thing end up 3 door up 
so in the morning this will be one of my first job after I have watered my pot 



3-7-18 time 7-58pm 
this is my groin the woman on duty has spent all day targeting it 
and if you notice the weapon they are using has a square head 
when you see it in the flesh it looks worse 
All of there weapons leave a different mark some cause a rash do not ever scratch  them with your nails but take pics of them and if need be rub them with soft cloth 
I can not tell you how uncomfortable it is when they do this and all so she can feel good about herself 




No comments:

Post a Comment