Sunday 4 December 2005

9 letter to Hogan Howe - 13-2-14 all so ( 1-1-08-0108+ 0110)





the movement on this video is caused by there weapons, they target my head all of the time to try and make me lose my memory



they woke me at 4-30 so they could target me, they did it by making my leg itch it cause the rash you see, they were all so targeting me with a sharp pain that has cause a very small sore,  will have to keep an eye on it, they  were all so burning my leg


as ever they were and still are targeting my eyes




hear are some videos from 2008
I have posted these before and made a pig ear of as only I can do



this light is from the Metropolitan police non-lethal weapons



13-2-14


the woman on duty has been targeting me in the eye all evening, and man on duty has just said that I can only leave the hose when he say so, he need to get real





hear is one from 1-1-2008- 0108


I wish some one could explain what this light is , if it were a reflection it would be in the mirror 




1-1-08 0110
the paten on my cheek is caused by there weapons



you can see the paten there weapon cause more in the video


the light on my face is caused by them


No comments:

Post a Comment