Friday 4 December 2015

65 letter to Hogan Howe 14-4-14-

they have caused me pain to my head from when  I woke up until 3ish, it make me feel as thought I am getting over a real bad illness, it leaves me with no strength, but unlike having a migraine I can think, when I suffered from Migraine's I could not think and when I got to the stage that I felt I could make a cup of tea I would have to work my way through each step a few times before I could do it, - with there pain I do not have to do that I had the washing machine ready to start so when I went to the loo I pressed the button, and it is now drying, then I go back to bed because all you real want to do is sleep, when they target you you have to distract your self from the pain the radio is a great friend, I can not watch the TV have do not no why, the other thing you need to make sure of is that you do not run out of milk and bread and have soup so you can all ways get some thing to eat, I made a split pea soup yesterday so will have that to day, soup is a good comfort food ,


                                                                    14-4-14-0031




14-4-14-0341





14-4-14-0357





14-4-14-0502





14-4-14-0859













                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment