Friday 4 December 2015

79 a thank you to wpc 49 who was duty last night

28 -4-14
just to say thank you to wpc49 for explaining to her colleague the state of my legs and using the word laceration not a word I would have used, not that it has stopped them targeting my legs but she did realise the problem was that if all the little laceration meet up they would have one big wound and be back wear they started when they caused open wounds before

                                                                           28-4-14-  
I took these pic last night when I was In bed - and WPC49 knew about the laceration wounder how
                                                           
                                                           little darts of poison
        

I post the these card last year when I was trying to explain what the pain looked like in my minds eye 



the laceration





                                                                         28-4-14- 0037


                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment