Friday 4 December 2015

77 Letter to Hogan Howe my phone

I use my phone to take make all  my videos and photos and have found the photo fix so have been doing close up of one pic and photo fixing them so I can see what the effects of there weapons are and this is the result

                                                                        27-4-14



it is hard to see them with the naked eye and the only reason I found them is that there has been spots of blood on my sheets 




before I did the photo fix 
there itching is causing small open wounds 
                                                                  after the photo fix

this is what the yellow looks like cleaned up



25-4-14 - 0026





27-4-14-0528





27-4-14-0554




8-1-08- 1504






No comments:

Post a Comment