Friday 4 December 2015

94 letter to Hogan Howe, my back and burst blood vessels 15-5-14-





this is how my back is at the moment I took these photos yesterday they are still targeting me in my back even though they know what they have done, 





15-5-14-0015




15-5-14-0017
                                            
                                              





15-5-14-0416
                                      


                                                                               


10-1-08
 my back you can see a burst blood vessel when they did it the as well
I have to say I could stand the pain better then as I was younger
                                      

                                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment