Friday 4 December 2015

120 Letter to Hogan Howe and the officer on duty on 2-6-14-14-00


              this man and the police force he commands are a disgrace and nothing but lying cheating thugs





I do not know the names of the office on duty so I shall call them compliant prats I could call them a lot worse, they have spent all morning shooting me in the eye, with pin like shoots, I keep asking them what they gain and they never answer me,
                       they use me as there personal punch bag when they have not had a good day

        they say they are not trying to blind me if someone was doing this to you what would you think
they have all so been targeting my face and forehead



                                                                             




this is what it looks like close up and when I have used the photo fix thing on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment