Friday 4 December 2015

144 Letter to Hogan Howe weight

weight 
when they put weight on your bag it is like carrying around dumbbells 
when they put weight on your person you can feel it, the lightness goes out of you, we do not feel the weight of our bodies in the ordinary way that is why you notice the difference in yourself,
when they put the weight on your car you can feel it because it fights against the extra weight as though you had filled the boot with cement 
I wish I could explain more better, 
just imagine you are sitting in a chair and just before you get up someone put the dumbbells around you but you can not see them you have to strain against the weight when the last time you got up you did it with easy


21-6-14-2324



21-6-14-0450



21-6-14-1144




21-6-14-0924



my face yesterday
they were targeting my eyes but it effects all of my face
















No comments:

Post a Comment