Sunday 4 December 2005

173 letter to Hogan Howe 29-8-14

it is one week since I went to the doctor and he told me to come back in two week if they pain was still as bad - of cause what he dose not know is that the pain is been caused by the metropolitan police - I have not taken the pills he gave me as they will not take away the pain - but now they have a problem because my family and the doctor all think that I am so  when I am with them they have to turn it   down- all week they have caused me as much pain as they could , after Thursday I can go back to the doctor at any time and say the pill are not working as well  and he will send me for more investigation which I think means an MRI scan it would be interesting to see what it turns up and now they tell you in writing what it on I will be able to post it,  the other thing is that I go for more xray and the gape has opened even more they will wonder why, I think the force of the pain is causing the gap in my hip and it will be the perfect time to tell them about my blog - 
as hard as it is for you to do I would suggest with no respect what so ever you start thinking with your head and not other part of your body  

29-8-140055

No comments:

Post a Comment