Sunday 4 December 2005

175 letter to Hogan Howe 31-8-14 been held a prisoner with pain

well I should be moving in two weeks finger x the thing that has real got on my nerves is putting the rubbish out - I can not trust them not to target me as I go down the steps so only do when someone come for me, that way if they do there is someone to get me help,
they are holding me prisoner with there pain they keep saying they do not have the money to keep following me shame they did not think that in 2005 when I moved hear,  


31-8-14- 2356



31-8-14-2358
                                            


legs


arms

the rash still has not gone even though they have not targeted it for a few days 





the same with my chest but under my breast is clear as it was not targeted as much 






No comments:

Post a Comment