Sunday 4 December 2005

183 Letter to Hogan Howe 8-9-14- us nobodies are make the perfect target


the woman on duty said who ever she is on duty with that she felt they would be OK as who would believe me as I am a nobody and it is because we are nobodies that we make the perfect target, we go about our lives and with out complaint and tend not to draw attention  to ourselves until some thing happens that makes us seek  help from the authorities in my case it was the police in the normal turn of events our lives go back to what they were and if you start saying you are been followed people put it down to that one event in your life as made you paranoid until you get the evidence like the same policeman in six different location and you find out about the weapons they have and the Paten report 69 and 70 that backs up what you are saying, 
wonder if this will help her to understand just why people will relies I am telling the truth and understand that she is just a paid bully for the 1% 
they have now started causing me pain to the right side of my back because they think using a walking stick would cause this kind of pain and the other reason is that I can not take a pic of it 


 8-9-14-0026




8-9-14-0029




22-1-08-2232







No comments:

Post a Comment