Sunday 4 December 2005

211 Letter to Hogan Howe

I just wonder why I got up yesterday or why I went to bed they must have woken me up on the hour ever hour and each time targeted my my - I was so worn out I could not wake up enough to make a video
some of the office on duty have said I have no proof of this so they are safe, I would have thought they would have taken notice of the warning they were given this week - after all they are making videos of each day as i do- or are they going to say that they have lost any of the days that could be ask for- some office are all worried about what they call things getting sticky some are even saying that they should have walked away while I was still working because I would still be working and I was not real blogging that much because of work 


6-10-14-2355







No comments:

Post a Comment