Sunday 4 December 2005

339 Letter to Hogan Howe just how stupid are you 3-3-15-

   just how stupid are you ordering the fools on duty to cause a sore on my right leg just before I go to the hospital, when you first started with my leg you caused one small sore to the back of my right leg and you decide to leave it alone and there was never any caused to the front of my right leg, and I do have pic to prove this and will dig them out when I have more time,    I do wonder what hold you have on them other then the large pay packet they get - or is it that they are afraid on day you will shot the messenger

                                                                   
                                                                      2-3-15-12am


                                                                       3-3-15-3-17am


LEFT LEG



2-3-15-2233
                                               

                                                                             

3-3-15-0305
                                                

                                                                                     

3-3-15-0306
                                           

                                                                               

0302




















No comments:

Post a Comment