Sunday 4 December 2005

388 letter to Hogan Howe 23-4-15- you are not fooling me

still do not know exactly what the 21 day rule is but my guess it is if you ever end up in court you will ask for the 21 days we are on, what they are doing is causing me enough pain to keep in bed but not enough to stop me giving them stick, but I see things in a different way what you have done is a criminal act under the law even by your own poor stands, 
You need to look at the criminal justice act 1988
the sentence is life for this little act
this morning one of the office said ' it is about time that someone thought about how she feels' and who ever they were on duty said 'we were told she was out toy to play with until she is broken ' 


23-4-15-0137



23-4-15-013




23-4-15-0433





No comments:

Post a Comment