Sunday 4 December 2005

391 Letter to Hogan Howe 26-4-15- I have been asking myself the wrong question

All through this I have asked my self one question and that is what did they see in me that made them think that they could abuse me and get away with it, but all I did was been in the wrong place at the wrong time because anyone would have done, 
you -your mum sister and family member you can think of 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


The other question I have asked myself is what did this man and those before him 

see in the men and woman who have been tasked to use weapons of torture on there command with no regard to the person they are doing it to or indeed there themselves or family

to do the biding of the 1% who for the best part are faceless so they can keep control of the 99%


26-4-115-0050




26-4-15-0052




26-4-15-0054




26-4-15-0056







No comments:

Post a Comment