Sunday 4 December 2005

393 Letter to Hogan Howe 28-4-15-



yesterday they spent all day targeting my nose on the right side it looks swollen and has a sore on the inside -this morning it is my eye,
When I get up I like to have a shower get dressed and make my bed  according to the woman on duty this morning I am making a fool of them when I do this, when in actual fact this is some thing left over from my childhood I am the oldest of 6 children and my mum worked one of her saying was make the bed and do the washing up and you are half way there, I live in a one bad flat and leave the door open to the bed room to let light in to the hall so I like the bed made, 
The woman on duty this morning has problems as do all the office who are doing this if the saw a man in a white coat he could right a book on each and ever one of them because my guess is they all have there own demands to deal with sadly
time 11-35 the men on duty wants to know what they did to deserve me, when this started I told them not to take me on because they did not know what they were taking on - there crime they did not listen 


28-4-15-0041





28-4-15-0042



28-4-15-0045




28-4-15-0046



28-4-15-0207



No comments:

Post a Comment