Monday 5 December 2005

424 Letter to Hogan Howe 30-5-15- your paid thugs pain and Cellulitis

the men on duty have been shooting my eye all afternoon sharp shoots to my right eye and what I call the pin prick to my left eye 
early on in the week one of the woman said it is her birthday what are we going to give her this usual means prolonged pain of some kind and all so my sister is away over night and they all ways have what they call there fun when she is not hear, the men on duty at this time (29-5-15- 18-43) have said they are doing it because they want me to take down tube of cause it sounds better to them if they give it a name,
they once caused me to stay in bed for a whole bank holiday because they said they wanted to me to take down the same tube and when I did in a state of desperation they then kept me in bed for another two days and said they wanted it back up again and I would no when they were serious because they would be stood on my doorstep with bucket of money
in between all this they have said if I take down the odd thing they would leave my eyes alone and they have never keep there word once, I am all but blind in my left eye and now they are trying to blind me in my right eye you can not believe how painful what they do is when I was in the kitchen making a coffee they were causing pain to my back and then shot me in the eye the man on duty could not hide his glee at this and have shoot me in the eye about ever  since but I have to say it is hard for me to judge the time because when someone is deliberate trying to blind you it is hard to concentrate on much  
Once you get Cellulitis it reoccurs and it can be in any part of your body they no  this 

29-5-15

29-5-15

29-5-15-

29-5-15-


29-5-15-




27-5-15-

27-5-15-


27-5-15-
there white stuff is all over my legs I have to use a nail file on them as well 
the problem is when I do I end up with llllllllllllllllllllllll

27-5-15
the whit lines were caused by me trying to get there stuff of my foot the only way I can do it is by using a nail file as you can see I have only done part of my foot as I ran out of nail files 





30-5-15-0016




30-5-15-0018




30-5-15-0019







No comments:

Post a Comment