Friday 30 December 2005

482 Letter to Hogan Howe 9-8-15 the devil finds work for hands

The devil finds work for Idol hands, I have never been able to just and watch the TV, I have always found some thing to do with my hand



                 
when we had these TV I sat and knitted -I made jumpers for my son and then husband and myself  I use to make Aron jumpers year after I divorced my husband he told me he was still wearing them 



now I have a TV like this I sit and do my family tree or some times do a bit of colouring 
these fool are trying to control me by targeting my eye, ever time I stop doing some thing they target my eye - the question is what do they hope to get out of it at the moment my eye is real sore 




on the one below I have used the photofix on my phone to bring out the bruis to show just how bad it is 



8-8-15-1938
this video dose not do justice to the amount of hard work they have put in to trying to blind me 



8-8-15-2222



No comments:

Post a Comment