Friday 3 December 2004

18-6-2019 Letter to Cressida Dick hospital visit -hart -lumps

Hospital visit - hart- lump
18-6-2019 pm 
the  woman on duty is trying to give me hart failure 
I went for a scan to day and am waiting for the result 

Sunday 16-6-2019 time 
have got to go for a scan in the morning because I have a lump my sister and brother in law are coming with me because I am so unsteady on my feet 
I am still not well and would really like to stay in bed all day but have got up and stayed in my nightie - they have been playing a really loud noise in my left ear in bed it is to keep me awake and when I am watching the TV so I can not hear it 






I tried to make a video of the sound but not sure if I can hear it because they are still sending sound to my ear 
16-6-2019




Friday 14-6-2019
and they are still targeting my eye when they wake me up in the middle of the night so they can fill there boots they now think they can blame it on to me been a diabetic
this has been a bloody week I went to the Hospital on Monday and after my eye test they decide to make me dizzy and sick to the point that my sister had to be sent for to get me home 
Because I  am a diabetic  she thought it was because my blood sugar was low so she brought me a bun from the hospital shop ( my family do not know about what the metropolitan police are doing to me in fact I have never spoken to any one about this face to face )
I eat the cake and they started to make me worse so she phoned the doctor and they think I have had a bug -
I went to bed and my sister went home I fell asleep and woke up about 1-30 am and could not get out of bed a and had to send for my sister because they made me so dizzy by that stage I could not keep down even water because as soon as I took a sip they made me sick 
My sister had to phone for an ambulance and I end up in A and E they gave me stuff to stop me been sick and fluids and sent me home 
they said they wanted to come to an agreement that if I did not post for one week they would leave me alone they have not kept there word for one second so far 
while I was in hospital a spilt a drop of water on me and they have even targeted that 

how it is now 
I put a dressing on it and it was filling up with there stuff I made a mistake in not tacking a pic 











No comments:

Post a Comment