Monday 31 December 2001

14-2-17- Letter to Hogan Howe



14-2-16


Them they are still targeting me under the bust and my back some time it is hard to stand straight and they make remarks on this and still carry on causing me pain
to day they have made comments about how much I am eating but had they left my inside alone I would not be like this who knows what damage they have done

                                                                         


breakfast handful of cereal  and coffee and one cup of glass of water

lunch toasted sandwich, I love my sandwich maker you can put any thing in them to-day left over curry from yesterday do not like the crust all way cut them of -
                            tea cabbage with fried bacon and onion 




               
     Lunch cabbage with fried bacon and onion 
            8pm custard with fruit in it 

No comments:

Post a Comment