Monday 31 December 2001

20 -2 17 Letter to Hogan Howe -why your hypothalamus is very important





20-2-17

they woke me at least 4 times in the night to make me peep and so they could target my eye and head had to be up at 7-30 because I was expecting a food delivery
they all so targeted my tummy to make me open my bowls and I keep telling them to leave me alone there answer to that is they are doing it for my own good what they mean is there because they think it will keep me away from the doctors the lumps in the back of my legs are getting bigger

have been asking my self lot of question born out of a lack of understanding about why I am having trouble eating today my question was how do you know when you are hungry and did we release any chemical in our body if we are and the result was quite surprising
it is all to do with the hypothalamus which is behind the eyes -so now I have another question could the shots the sharp shot they shoot me with have damaged my hypothalamus this is some thing they have been doing for a long time




all these pic are clips from videos and were made while they were targeting me
 because they thought nobody would ever see them  
12-1-08

12-5-08


25-1-08


10-9-10

I stopped  taken pic a long time ago I have enough to prove my case and should this ever end up in court and video they have to give will prove my case 




breakfast small handful of cereal and an apple

lunch 1/2 a roll with some smoked trout on it and 1/2 tub of yogurt and a few berries

tea Salad with 1/2 a roll and the other 1/2 of the yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment