Thursday 2 January 2003

3-2-17 Letter to Hogan Howe



3-2-17 time 10-49

Yesterday evening - I suddenly felt that I was lacking some thing not a real craving but need something when this has happened in the past I have looked for a sweet and not just one -I do not have in the house at the moment so made a coffee with milk and put some sugar in and found some choc biscuits and found I could not eat them or drink the coffee -back to the kitchen and the found some  cheese biscuits and butted them and was going to put some jam on them but broke one while putting the butter as you do and pop it in my mouth and tasted the salt job done I felt I had found what I was looking for, eat three of them with just the butter with a glass of ginger wine
In the past when I have had cravings they have been one that I could identify like needing red meat and fried bread some thing I never make or eat but I had to make some fried bread and when I looked up why it said that I was lacking fats


to day
they woke me by targeting my head not as bad as they have done -got up and had my breakfast made a coffee and went back to bed until they filled there boots

Breakfast one weetabix with a little sugar

                                                              yesterday 340 steps
                                                                       


these little called a Von Haus1000w and they are wonderful -I got one when my sister need  my Henry and went of for the week and need some thing to cheap until she back -I remembered that years a go I went to a lady when I was a home help who had a little hoover - when I got there she tipped her ash tray over the floor and told me not to worry as she had the best hoover money could buy she brought out some like this one and she was right it picked up her fag ends beautiful 
they do need a little TLC  so to day have given it a good clean washed the see through bit and brushed the filter I have been using this one for a year and my sister now has one as well as my niece 

lunch was 2 slice of cheese on toast with the crust cut of 
tea soup that was left over from yesterday 





No comments:

Post a Comment