Thursday 2 January 2003

8-2-17 Letter to Hogan Howe



9-2-17

Yesterday

They did not leave my eyes alone all day and ever time I went to the kitchen they targeted my back I now have a sore on the left side of my groin because they target there and it is bleeding


if you are reading this and going through the same thing you must not stop eating 
food
breakfast hand full cereal
lunch 4 cream cracker with cheese and a few walnuts
tea chicken kiev and a spoonful of frozen mix veg
                                                             and this was a struggle to eat
                                                           this is what I eat yesterday

this is what I would have eaten in the past  

I am now up to 2-075 steps I need to work out what I am doing each time _
I thought it might give me an appetite but not so far 
Feeling full all of the time is horrible 





      



No comments:

Post a Comment