Wednesday 31 December 2003

2-7-18 letter to Cressida Dick - 13 year olds filling there boots

2-7-18 time 1-44am
There are two so called men on duty who have woken me up so they can fill there boots by targeting my private parts why I call them private I do not know because they seam to think they can help themselves any time they want like now 
Over the last few days some of the office been commented that my legs are not get any better because they are still targeting them with both pain and sensation as they are now and that they should stop but they never do, I think this is said so I no that they relies what they are doing and the harm it is causing me but intend to carry on any way in hopes I beg them to stop something I will never do because it would just add to the thrill they all ready have, with these so called men it is like dealing with 13 who have just found the W word lets us hope they grow up soon 
now I am wondering if I am been fair to 13 year olds but you no what I mean 






No comments:

Post a Comment