Wednesday 31 December 2003

3-4-18 Letter to Cressida Dick - pain and punchment for no reason


3-4-18they have been targeting my legs with sensation for some week now my left leg is now
22 inches and my right is 19 inches 
and they are still doing it. 
yesterday they targeted my left eye all day yesterday and so did nothing other then spend the day in bed 
they woke me at 3am this morning and kept me awake until I got up at 6am and then fell a sleep in the chair 

this is a never ending circle 



as you can see by the date these sore were caused by there weapons what I can tell you is they never bleed not once 
some of them are talking about causing them again to what they call bring me in line 
there is so much I do not understand about there weapons but some one has the answer 





No comments:

Post a Comment