Sunday 4 December 2005

5 letter to Hogan Howe day 8 and 9

                                                                day 8-1-08
in the night they woke me 6 times from midnight till 5am ish and I got up at 8-30am so there are 6 videos for waking me up and 6 for causing me pain until I went back to sleep -one of there rules is I have to go to sleep while they are causing me pain







day 9








awarded for targeting me when I went shopping



awarded when I was doing my vacuuming

when I was washing the kitchen floor what they do is cause me pain to my back so I have to keep sitting own


hart all day


side of my knee and saying that I am putting on the pain


for targeting me when I was doing my syrup,


they have been targeting my eye all night






                                                                   
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment