Monday 5 December 2005

8 letter to hogan howe better night Brearley solicitors

last night was a bit better they did not target me as much when I got in to bed,
in some video I am talking about money, I did try and take them to court more to bring it to an end, I asked for an amount of money that  they tortured me in to asking for and when I refused to say how I would spend it the caused me nights of pain until I did so in the end I said I would put it in to a trust fund for my family,
the other thing they do is say they are going to pay me of when they are causing me pain as though that makes it OK, they call it having something on the table,
The thing is I have never wanted there money and have only ever wanted them in jail. when I went to the solicitor's there was a police office in the office on the left side at the top of the stairs  _ I have seen him a few times

                                                                         Batley
I knew as soon as I spoke to the girls in the office that the police had spoken to them by the way they were with me, wonder what they found out about them or how much money they paid  them,







9am





10am



 11am

they are targeting my eye all of the time and my legs ever time I get up to do some thing



1pm
have had a sleep these are my eyes to day




1pm
have just been washing up and they targeted my back and knees all the time


snowdrops a promise of summer


this video was taken at 15-14 on the 9-2-14


4-45
have not had a bad afternoon until I got up to start my dinner then they started on my back the woman on duty said she thought I was putting the pain on when someone hits her across the back with a lump of wood I hope someone tells her to man up




7-55pm
I was doing a jig saw on line and they have been targeting my knee all of the time


 


 8-55 pm


9- 55 pm



 22-25
the office on duty at this time is causing me pain to my right side it is some thing between a dull pain and a sharp one, what he said was 'she playing cards by the time she is finished she won't think it is worth posting' meaning he think he will get away with it




10-55 pm
the office on duty has targeted me for the last hour because he is not going to be told what to do by me, I never tell them what to do  what would be the point



 all the letters are in the Lable called letter to Hogan Howe

























No comments:

Post a Comment