Sunday 4 December 2005

56 letter to Hogan Howe 1-4-14

They are keeping me in pain all of  the time, when I was making my breakfast they targeted my back and it feels as if it could break in half, when I stand up to go to the kitchen they target my knees to the remark her knee's must hurt she has been sitting down, as I am doing this they are targeting the left side, why do they do when it gets them nothing they want,
                                                                   1-4-14-0029



1-4-14-0251
                                      



1-4-14- 0553
                                              

                                                                                   



                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment