Friday 4 December 2015

73 letter to Hogan Howe 23-4-14-

I have been to the shops this morning to get some milk they have been causing me so much pain I have not been able to put one foot in front of the other, I told them if they did not stop I would send for m sister and let her get the doctor 
what they did last night was cause it to itch and burn it at the same time, my legs are the reason they backed of this morning my doctor has seen them and would by now expect to see them a lot better, when they burn them it feel like a burn that you might get from  the oven 





22-4-14-2349








23-4-14- 0120
they think is one loge joke and they try to  out do each other as to who can make me do the most videos there have been times when they have had money on who can do it




23-4-14-0422




6-1-08-0253


when you look at the video you can see the red marks moving under my skin













No comments:

Post a Comment