Friday 4 December 2015

152 Lettter to Hogan Howe pubic symphysis dysfunction

last night was no different to any other   this is the top of my leg- i took this pic when I went to bed at 8-45 because they were causing me so much pain,
                                              wonder who is in charge of the medical book

                                                                             

this chart tell you what each muscle dose all so there is a pulse quite near to there target area at the same time that they are doing this they target my hart at the same time 
they once said they wanted me going beyond the front door is this how they will do it




      







I do not no and my guess is they don't no either if they will cause the same kind of damage that happens to pregnant  woman only time will tell
the pain is all consuming



THIS IS NOT ME BUT IF THE CARRY ON WITH THIS SPITEFUL AND CRUEL PAIN IT WILL BE 



my hart yesterday these were taken at the same time as the pic of my leg 
I was just going to put I will wake up dead one morning 








No comments:

Post a Comment