Sunday 4 December 2005

169 Letter to Hogan Howe 17-7-14-

I have been awake most of the night even when I was trembling with the pain they did not stop and was told they thought I was putting it on 

17-7-14-0034




17-7-14-0220








left foot at 6-59 after been targeted during the night

my back yesterday afternoon



my chest yesterday afternoon



yesterday I knock my hand and this is how it looked the hard pain they use on my body cause the same reaction



my head yesterday afternoon
the office on duty were targeting me on and off all afternoon and shot me in the eye as well
in the pic below it looks as though I have had stitches in my eye what I think they are projectile that make the pin like pain that they use 

from 5am this morning they have been targeting the top of my leg they do it has high as possible so they I can not take a pic 
the pain is over whelming and when I am in bed they turn it up as far as they can until I get out of bed and sit  in the chair if I have many more night like this I will collapse and end up in hospital
taken at 6-14am



taken at 3-10am 











No comments:

Post a Comment