Sunday 4 December 2005

359 Letter to Hogan Howe 24-3-15-0120 what is on there video update at 10pm

I am going out tomorrow at 1 pm to the libary they have been holding some documents for me and I need them - we will see what they do about it- they tortured me all of last night because they thought I was going out now they know I am going out 

the men on duty at 09-55 am have said that I am making them look as though they are in the wrong because I lead them to believe that I was going out I have never said one word about going out and there videos will prove this only to say that when I am  ready I will go with out telling them or asking for there permission, 
The moment they turned there weapons on me they were in the wrong and the sad thing is I told them not to take me on because they did not no what they were getting - they should have listened 
right now they are targeting my bowlers so I spend the day one the loo to stop me going out they see this as the ultimate punishment when they end up in jail at least they will no why they are there and when that happens I will know why they have done this to me 







23-3-15-2322




23-3-15-2324




23-3-15-2327




24-3-15-0036



when I got in to bed there was not a mark on my right leg the man and woman on duty came on duty determined to fill there boots at all coast - when the woman was told that they were told to stop making me itch she said it was not fair as she had been off duty and had missed all the fun and she felt she was entitled to have a pot shot before they stopped 

the  office on duty took delight in what they were doing and at one stage they were trying to pretend that they were sorry -  the only time they will be sorry is when they are in jail it will then give them time to go over ever second that they have tortured me in the name of the 1%
HEAR THIS 
I DO NOT FORGET
I DO NOT FORGIVE
EXPECT ME TO FIGHT ON 




















24-3-15-0037




24-3-15-0045



the woman on duty said they have been told to target me to stop me going out 
I did not even no I was going out 
24-3-15-0137




24-3-15-0208




24-3-15-0230




24-3-150253
what did they see on there video ?



I am still been targeted 

24-3-15-0419






No comments:

Post a Comment