Friday 30 December 2005

480 Letter to Hogan Howe 7-8-2015 no internet connection

My Internet connection went last night and it has jsu come back after a phone call to Virgin they have worst answer service I have come across and was told I would have to wait for 3 minutes to speak to someone, wish there was a person with an hello how can I help you because at the moment they send me in to god know what - not real sur how I got it back fist I turned it off then on then phoned them and they did a check and I never spoke to one person, all by magic


                                                          this is how I see the internet                                                                                  



                                                                       7-8-15-2107




7-8-15-2108




7-8-15-2341




7-8-15-0321




No comments:

Post a Comment